Congratulations Megan and Morgan!
Congratulations to our own Megan Webb and Morgan Duchamp for completing the certification for microblading.
Let us clarify… microblading is not an Olympic sport. Microblading lets you say ‘Goodbye’ to gels, eyebrow pencils, and tattooing. Microblading allows you to fully reconstruct your eyebrow for the perfect lush look and shape.
If your eyebrows:
- Are thin from overplucking
- Need to cover some gaps
- Need more definition
Microblading can help you achieve the look you have always dreamed of.
Microblading is a meticulous process where each stroke is drawn on one by one over the course of two hours. The results can last up to 3 years before the microblading starts to fade!
What You Need to Know
- It’s not permanent
- Some skin types retain ink better than others
- Lasts longer than waxing and threading
- Daily maintenance is minimal
- You have no downtime – You will leave selfie-ready!