Add a Little Volume Part 1 of 3
Here at True Beauty, we are big supporters of Eufora products. Several of their ingredients used to make their products are certified organic and designed to improve the overall health of your hair. Achieving voluminous weightless hair when you live in Louisiana can be a challenge. If you are tired of fighting think and lifeless hair, we recommend using the three step Volume by Eufora process.
Eufora’s volumizing shampoo contains proteins, vitamins and botanical extracts that actually increase the diameter of your hair fibers by up to 65% when you use their shampoo in conjunction with their conditioner.
Why It Works
Eufora uses key ingredients that help keep your hair moisturized, weightless and beautiful. Overtime, most shampoo’s and conditioner’s strip our hair of its natural oils and clogs our hair follicles. Volumizing Shampoo contains amino acids that rejuvenate and promotes scalp health.
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera – rejuvinates
- Soy, Wheat, and Human Hair Keratin Proteins – heals, strengthens and shines
- Lemon and Passion Flower Extract – accelerates the delivery of protein to the hair
- Chamomile, Horsetail, Nettle and Henna – strengthens hair and promotes scalp health
- Lemongrass – promotes shine
- Pantheon – moisturizes and protects from breakage
- Essentail Oils – provides an aromatherapy experience
Not Too Much
Did you know you are probably using too much shampoo? Salon quality shampoo’s and conditioners are not watered down like the drug store products. That means you don’t need a handful of shampoo in order to get the job done. Depending on how long your hair is, it only takes a quarter size amount of product to create a good lather. That means your shampoo and conditioner last a lot longer!
Add a Little Volume Part 3 (Coming Soon)